Monday, January 10, 2011

My year in review (in pictures) Part 2

July
I started to play with the settings, and multiple frames per second during Eureka's 4th of July fireworks show over the bay......at one point, I was holding down the button and letting the camera get busy!


 August
 We started residing the next 2 phases of our house.......hubby did 99% of the work ;)

September
The semi-finished product on side 2, just needs paint (which did get done)


My sister from another mister, aka Hollinator, aka Asshol, aka my BFF Holly!! came back to Humboldt to visit since moving away 4 years ago. We spent an afternoon in Ferndale, and had a hat party!


I was also blessed with meeting and making a new friend, Savannah. I felt an immediate connection with her. Our visit was short lived......damn Humboldt County fog and airport construction! The next time we meet up though (all 3 of us), I am more than certain that we will definitely pick up where we left off!


 October
Oh Maxwell......you're such a handsome little guy. You've grown up so much in the last year!


I LOVE Pastels on the Plaza! I almost missed out this year, but I saw a post from a friend on Facebook, and hurried down to Arcata around 5 o'clock and snapped some shots....I really enjoyed this little doggie, leash included around the pole!

November
 I went out and supported our Lady Corsairs at their first home game of the season. A young team with only 7 players, the have a heart of gold when it comes to the game!

 This little dog comes every couple of months and pays a visit along with my mother in law. The cats don't like it AT ALL. Max is still learning that it is ok to assert his dominance. Hopefully on the next visit things will go better. What makes it worse is that it is only for one day, so just when he gets settled, doggie goes home.

December
Max was well behaved with the Christmas tree this year. I have to give him a lot of credit for not bringing it down to the ground. Here he is enjoying his new toy he got from Santa!


Here's to a great 2011! I look forward to sharing many, many more photos of my adventures!

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing your year in review. It looks like it was a fantastic year for you. Maxwell is such a beautiful kitty. We hope your having a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals