Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another month down.....

Holy crap! How did it get to be another month since my last post?! Talk about being a horrible blogger! The last month has been filled with plenty of busy time!

I went to a picnic for CASA, taking my 3 year old cousin with me since my CASA kid was out of town. Here's a pic of us hanging out eatin' some grub:

And no, we did not coordinate on our colors for the day! After the picnic, we headed off to an All Star Softball game for my cousin Bailey. It was a great sunny day!

The following weekend I spent an afternoon with my CASA Kid. We decided to head down to Fortuna and walk down Main Street, since it was AutoExpo weekend. I have to mention the fact that I've never been to Autorama or AutoExpo! How horrible is that?? Once I was old enough to "go on my own", I worked on Fridays from 4p-10p and Saturdays from 8a-5p, so it seems like I always missed the "fun stuff" Anywho...here are some of our favorite pics from the day:



The weather was beautiful on both of these days. It was a little windy, but it wasn't too much!

1 comment:

Joel Mielke said...

Good for you, volunteering with CASA!
You may invoke your responsibilities, as an excuse for neglecting your blog duties, any time.