Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lookin for something....

How about a little sunshine in Humboldt??? It's June 16th already, and this weather blows! I have these things called flower pots with seeds planted....and I'd really like stuff to grow! But with the lack of warm sunny days, I am losing the battle.



One thing that does not require sun is my brand spankin new BBQ!! I love love love it, and try to cook everything on there!! Next up will be "beer can chicken"



One thing I am looking forward too is more days at the beach to take photos.....


And some photos in the redwoods....


All in all, I am looking to capture every moment possible for the remainder of the year.

I will also be scouting "ugly houses" for my 2nd blog...www.casablahnca.blogspot.com
Special credit goes to my grade school and high school classmate Sean E =)

No comments: