Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to school!

AGAIN! I am starting yet another year of school! I have attended college off and on since 1993. I sure wish I would have stuck with it once I got out of high school....but sometimes ya just get burnt out. If I had spent a little more time taking classes that I would need for just the general ed. requirements, I wouldn't be kicking myself right now.......Although, I will admit I am a much better student today than I was back in 1994! Having a few years of real life experience makes things easier, and my study habits are stupendous!
This semester I am taking 2 classes at CR (which also happens to be my employer ;) ) CIS 1 and BT 17 are 2 classes that I should have had out of the way A LONG TIME AGO!! I am more than a few years past both of these classes, just from trial and error life experiences. I know that I will learn something new, so it's ok! Thankfully these classes are both online, so I don't have to worry about taking time off work to sit in a classroom......
However, once again at the rate I'm going, I am still probably about 2 1/2 years off from my A.A. degree. 2 classes at a time..that's about all I can do!

Best of luck to all students heading back to school this fall!

No comments: