Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy

Darn I have been a slacker yet again! But, I know that I am not the only one. My fellow bloggers have been busy as well, so their posts have slacked off too.
Now then, down to business!
After 3 months of "staying at home", I am once again in the workforce! I am glad to be working again. Although it has only been 1 week...I have to admit that I am loving it so far. I have been welcomed with the greatest open arms! My previous job had me in a dungeon (no windows), and now...I can gaze out my HUGE windows and enjoy the weather each day!!! There's even a small window that OPENS!!

That's it for now.....spending time with the family today!

2 comments:

Fred Mangels said...

Well??? What's your new job?

Just a Small Town Girl said...

I am working doing accounting / admin asst. work @ College of the Redwoods.
Thanks for asking!