Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting back into it

Bad blogger bad blogger where have you been?
Out looking for a job, being out of work is a sin!

Wow, after 15 years on the job, I am now in the unemployment line. I now realize that I have a little more time on my hands, and should have no excuse to miss out on blogging. I am staying safe with a goal of 1x per week. BUT...I have 2 blogs going, so that adds a little pressure. I CAN do it though, and I WILL!
Check out my other blog, www.casablahnca.blogspot.com, where I search high and low for those houses that make you go, "Did you do that on purpose?"
Today's posting is a gem, full of "brightness"
Back to the small town girl atmosphere, and what I have been up to lately......

All 3 of my "kids" spending quality time outside


Testing out the camera....

Max finally starts to explore the outside world, but would much rather just sit at the door....

My little man Max and I watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Olympics...

2 comments:

Holly Girl said...

Yea small town girl! Love little Max watching the olympics...too cute!
Heart you! ;)

Amber said...

I am SO sorry to hear you got laid off! That really sucks. Try to enjoy your time off, although I know it can be stressful. I thought I would be a bloggin' fool when I got laid off and I somehow became to busy to blog. Go figure. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will find something soon.

I love the photo of Max at the door. Great shot!